Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Beginning

And so summer begins, and the weather has been really buggin' me. The fans are turned on high and its still fuckin' hot, and i cant sleep properly at night. First blog in blogspot, since i know no one barely sees my blogs in xanga. Finally, i found my APHISTORY book that ive been lookin all over the house for, now i can finish parts of the tons of summer assignment i needa do. I needa stop slacking each day and start beginning these summer assignments before august comes around. Yesss, just one more month. One more month til' i get my permit. Finish drivers ed quite a long time ago, and anxious to take my permit at the DMV. I'm quite scared, excited, and pretty nervous. It'll suck if i dont pass, hopefully i do though, since i know how much the testes are, they're quite alot just for a piece of paper -__- and taking it twice is not gonna be so well for me. By the end of July imma start preparin' and have a couple of days to studybefore i head to the DMV, so i can stick all the review questions in my head before i go. Wow, summer has been flyin' by fast, i know for a fact i wont be able to accomplish all the things and events i wanna do this summer, knowing for a fact i have summer homework to finish. At least i finish the english portion, just need to revise the essay. I'm pretty glad and happy i got to order online the THEMOVEMENT mixtape cd that ive been wanting for quite 2 weeks, and i was pretty excited that i just got it in the mail a few days ago. Im pretty sike, to start listening to it. I still wanna see phil tayag in person, ive been wanting to see him this whole summer, hopefully this will happen. In additon, i know it will be hard, but ill find a way. At least see him rapp or dance, or face to face. I'm pratically insane for him <3

0 comments: